The teams present their solutions, as well as the mobility scenario for Greater Paris by 2030, on January
In parallel, mobility talks (30-minute panel discussions with with one or more inspiring speakers
dedicated to 40 attendees audience,) will take place during the evening and take on more of an
overview on urban mobility and open innovation challenges.
● Why building public policies together?
By Emmanuel Grégoire (1st Paris City Deputy Mayor)
● Why a universal mobility pass?
By Jean-Louis Missika (Deputy Mayor of Paris)
● Creating startups, the future of corporates?
By Alban Sayag (Managing Director of Big Blank, AirFrance KLM) and Alexandre Petroff (CEO of Kamet, AXA)
● How to build a lasting and balanced relationship between drivers and VTC fleets?
By Bertrand Altmayer (Marcel's CEO)
● Why does urban mobility become a strategic market for historical players in insurance, car
rental, energy sectors?
By Romain Liberge (CDO, MAIF), Alexis Licha (Innovation & Startup Manager, Shell), Jehan de Thé (Group Public Affairs Director, Europcar Mobility Group)